It's safe to say that we're ALL in need of a gooood adventure right about now. These days, simply getting out of the house feels more challenging than ever before. If hibernation is really starting to get to you, take the time to plan a covid safe activity! Looking for something fun to do this weekend? May we suggest planing a day trip to a local mountain?! We’ve got all the deets on everything you need for a fun weekend adventure to one of CT’s Ski Areas!
When done correctly, a day on the slopes is the perfect activity to help you get out of the house and mix things up. Connecticut is home to several family friendly ski resorts and they are fantastic options for an epic trip to the slopes!
Ski areas across the state have been working hard to make adjustments and implement safety protocols to bring customers an unforgettable ‘COVID Safe’ skiing experience, without eliminating ANY of the things we love about a good ski day (because... what’s a day on the slopes without a little apres ski?!).
CT Ski Mountains We LOVE--
Powder Ridge Mountain Park & Resort: Middlefield, CT
Powder Ridge is the go to ski spot for all things winter FUN! If you don't know how to Ski but still want a fun adventure, head to Powder Ridge for Tubing, Snow BIKING and an epic beer garden! This year, Powder Ridge added a heated Beer Garden with brick oven pizza, cast iron dishes and of course, a bar to pick up drinks to bring to your table (Long live the apres ski)! In addition to the beer garden, they have several out door food and drink options and plenty of room for visitors to enjoy their meals out side. We also love that Powder Ridge offers Snow Tubing and other activities… in fact, this year they expanded their tubing to allow for a more socially distanced experience!
Ski Sundown: New Hartford, CT
We love that Ski Sundown offers both day and night skiing until 10pm— seven days a week! This mountain is a personal fave (because Roscoe and I both used to race here on Ski Team). With Sixteen trails (15 lit for night skiing) and 5 lifts Sundown provides varied terrain choices for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. Ski Sundown also offers outdoor dining options.
Mount Southington: Plantsville, CT
Mt Southington has done a fantastic job pivoting this season! Our favorite addition to the Mountain’s covid safety this year— they added an outdoor heated pub area for customers to enjoy beer and snacks while being safe and socially distant (you know where you can find us). As always, they have several outdoor dining options available, but this year they have several popular Food Trucks on site to allow even more options for guest to get a tasty meal.
Mohawk Mountain Ski Area: Cornwall, CT
Mohawk is the oldest and largest ski area in Connecticut and has a great variety of terrain for all ages. We love that Mohawk offers snow tubing as well as skiing and snowboarding!
What are Connecticut ski areas doing to create a COVID Safe environment on the mountain?
- Encouraging visitors to purchase lift tickets in advance. All of the below CT Ski Areas have an easy to use online system that you can use to reserve space at the mountain before arriving to ski. Reserving online is easy, and can be done in just a few minutes.
- Adding additional options for outdoor food and beverages. Because, it's not a day on the slopes with out a greasy lunch and an after hours cocktail! CT ski resorts have added many options for you to enjoy lunch of Apres Ski… outside!
- Spacing out lift lines: Redesigned chairlift lines to allow for social distancing while waiting in the lift line. This includes a mix of empty lanes as well as expanding the length of ‘line mazes’.
- Limiting chair lift capacity: You will only ride lifts with members of your direct group. ‘Arrive Together. Ride Together’
- Reducing daily capacity of the resorts: Resort capacity is limited (so remember to book in advance!)
- Face masks mandatory: Face coverings are required equipment at ski resorts this year.
69VideosX.com freshest and newest porn videos!
Special XXX top quality & rated content from all the world, from all best porno video sites: xvideos, redtube, pornhub, xhamster, xnxx, beeg, youporn, porn and other!
Also have amateur homemade sex collections from socials like facebook, reddit, Tumblr, vkontake couple sex, telegram porn videos, japanese & thai girls fuck in line chats, Whatsapp XXX girls! All best porn videos we collect for you on 69VideosX!
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/ – Amoxicillin Buy Amoxicillin vaf.cdhu.thetwoohthree.com.efj.tk http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/ – Buy Amoxil Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules chs.ljpv.thetwoohthree.com.wsc.rc http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/ – Amoxicillin No Prescription Amoxicillin 500 Mg jmi.knqn.thetwoohthree.com.nqi.ni http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya3/